My Photo
Name:
Location: Aotearoa, New Zealand

Friday, November 03, 2006

and in other spooky news

Over at Go Fug Yourself, I nearly did myself an injury laughing at this Halloween related post. Well, I'm assuming that's why they're dressed like that but who really knows. Anyway, Kate Moss finally cocked it up and got herself on the site. The Fug girls took this opportunity to lay the smack down regarding her choice of man-bag. (oohh just realised how COMPLETELY inappropriate my choice of words were just then heh heh!!).

Defamer weren't the first to bring attention to this Halloween house decoration, but I love their snarky side-comments. You've got to check out the pics, its SO hard out. At first glance, I assumed it was an actual plane crash, Donnie Darko styles...

I also got gorgeous PXT from Marama of their Halloween shenannigans, but unfortch when I texted it to my email, it never showed up! GRR. Bad telecom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home