My Photo
Name:
Location: Aotearoa, New Zealand

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

my latest bruise

It came about on Saturday night while making polite conversation with a charming young man. He got over enthusiastic with his gestures and bottled me (lout!), catching my hip bone with his Heineken as I stood there innocently. I had my hand on my hip and weight on one leg, so it was jutting out (and yes was possibly twirling hair and batting lashes, that is how I roll). Its on the left side, which makes a nice change, from my regularly battered right hip bone - where my satchel rests when carting the ole laptop around. The boy apologised profusely and we managed to resolve the situation amicably.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Lou said...

You little flirt, you!

You need a man made out of marshmallows or cotton-wool.

(or perhaps just a soft rubber)

Wed Nov 08, 06:21:00 AM  
Blogger Bel said...

I have typed and deleted so many sentences here I think I am just going to leave it.

Dear lord, Lou. Don't give me that kinda material in a public forum. I've maintained my purity for so long.

Wed Nov 08, 07:07:00 PM  
Blogger Lou said...

I'm smirking right now.

Thu Nov 09, 05:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home