My Photo
Name:
Location: Aotearoa, New Zealand

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The camera button...

...on my cellphone is on the side and its easy to press it accidentally when you're just holding the phone.

E.g:

However, it does give a snapshot of the lovely day we're having - sunny, still, warm - sharp contrast to the abysmal weather last week (when the Aucklander was visiting...sigh). The Jimmy's doors are wide open with people having coffee on the pavement. I'm wearing a summery white frock and don't feel like an overzealous fool. Cam & I are planning to have fish n chips on the waterfront for tea. Spring is here! ...about bloody time!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lou said...

I miss blue.

Tue Nov 21, 11:54:00 PM  
Blogger Bel said...

I miss you.

Wed Nov 22, 07:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home