My Photo
Name:
Location: Aotearoa, New Zealand

Friday, November 10, 2006

bit of a heads-up

Blogger.com is doing a change-over, getting people to move their blogs over to the beta version, which has all kinds of bells & whistles apparently and involves logging in with your Gmail account and so forth. All very well and good, but in the meantime it seems to have made the comments section here go a bit bung.
Hopefully they'll suss it soon - I've tried figuring ways round it but to no avail. It vexes me greatly. For a while there, I (as a new 'beta Blogger') couldn't post comments on people who hadn't yet upgraded their blogs, but they ironed that out pretty quick it seems.

Damn poopy interweb.

Somebody write me a letter aye?
You never know, we might wind up co-habitating.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Lou said...

They're working! Yay!

Sat Nov 11, 02:57:00 AM  
Blogger Bel said...

Ah yes - hurrah! And I'm seeing some of those new features in action already...it really is fancier :D

So no need to establish a long term old school pen pal relationship, folks, calm down - tho we do still need another flatmate, so that would be convenient... considering how things worked out with me n Cam hehhee!!

Sat Nov 11, 11:11:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home