My Photo
Name:
Location: Aotearoa, New Zealand

Friday, November 24, 2006

Oh a playful little kitten

If this does not make you two parts bubbly happy excited, one part panicky desparate won't be calm til ticket in hand and just a little sprinkle of longing for time pass mixed with needing time to go slow so can learn everything off by heart, well then GOLLY I just don't know what's wrong with you!!

In other news, I am unwell. Tis consumption I believe. I have all the symptoms: a wracking cough, feverish brow, quite wan looking ...um... I know lots of French ...quite possibly wasting away, oh yes ...um, yeah. I have been bedridden, woe is me, but am doing better. Thank you for your concern.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Lou said...

Consumption! Dear Lord, save this girl please!

M Ward... yawn...

Meanwhile I had a panic - was half-watching the American Music Awards (had to avert my eyes to stop seeing the Pussycat Dolls'... well, pussy to put it frankly - funny how pop music is just all-out stipper fest these days).

Anyway, I digress - the Red Hot Chili Peppers won an award and accepted it via satellite from London. From London. I panicked: Dear Lord! Have I missed a RHCP concert? Surely not?

Have now satisfied myself that no, they were either here for the World Music Awards or to film their Abbey Road special, or both or neither, but not a concert.

Panic over.

Phew.

Sat Nov 25, 12:30:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Totally misleading heading!!!

I was actually quite excited...I thought the link was to be about KITTIES!!!

From now on, if you put the word 'kitty' in a heading, make sure it is accomanied with the image of a cat.

Thankyou.

Sun Nov 26, 07:20:00 PM  
Blogger Bel said...

heehee -oh Trelease- SORRY! didn't think of how unintentionally cruel that was!!

the heading is referencing some M Ward lyrics - the song carries on:
Oh a playful little kitten / met a playful little bird / and then off with it's head /off with it's head, oh my!


Its actually quite a sweet song. Samuel J put in on a mix CD for me after I came up for the funeral.

And Lou, I am glad to hear you are remaining as stable and panic-free as ever, speshly when it comes to the RHCP... tho you can refer to a NZFC-era Post-It note for my views therein.

Mon Nov 27, 10:06:00 AM  
Blogger Lou said...

M Ward is Sienna Miller's pants on one of her ultra-fug leggings nights.

Hah.

Wed Nov 29, 02:19:00 AM  
Blogger Bel said...

Oh, Lou.

That was low.


Have you even LISTENED to any of M Ward's stuff?!
I think you might quite like it!! I listened to a podcast the other day when I was sick and pretty much fell in love with his voice, one of those low gravelly accents, OMG.
He's got a few tracks here, that's prob the easiest way... you hater you :P

Wed Nov 29, 10:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home